Men’s Physique Olympia Champion Brandon Hendrickson knows a thing or two about training, and he’s got the perfect chest and shoulder workout for you. If you’re looking for something challenging, this is the perfect workout for you. As you can imagine, it’s heavy on volume and intensity. Both are two must-haves when it comes to Brandon’s training, and it’s part of the reason he won the Olympia championship this season.
Brandon has his own unique way describing his workout as well, hoping to achiever bigger “bae pillows.” Well, this workout will definitely accomplish that, so give it a try and train like a Beast!
From Brandon’s Instagram:
“Want give to start giving the most impeccable hugs? Want fluffier bae pillows? Here’s my chest/shoulder I mean bae pillow😏workout from today”
Brandon Hendrickson Chest and Shoulder Workout:
- Incline punches: 4 sets 12 reps (sitting sideways on a Hammer Strength Incline Press and punching out)
- Incline barbell press: 5 sets 12 reps
- Flat punches: 2 sets 12 reps (sitting sideways on a Hammer Strength Flat Press and punching out)
- Flat barbell press: 4 sets 12 reps
- Decline punches: 2 sets 12 reps (sitting sideways on a Hammer Strength Decline Press and punching out)
- Decline barbell press: 3 sets 15 reps
- Single arm dumbbell lateral raise: 3 sets 10 reps
- Partial lateral raise (heavy): 3 sets 12-14-16 reps
- Dumbbell shoulder press: 3 sets 12-14-16reps
- Reverse peck deck: 4 sets 12-15 reps
Prepare not to be able to move your upper body after this one. It is definitely brutal, but in a good way and if it’s Brandon-approved, it’s going to be good for you (and your BAE pillows) as well.
If you’re looking for even more out of your chest and shoulder workout, check out the video below. Brandon gives you the lowdown on how to target your rear delts and get them to grow. It would be the perfect finisher to this intense chest and shoulder workout. Let’s get to work!
We’re also giving you a great deal to go with this training program! For a limited time, get a FREE BCAA 2:1:1 when you spend $50. Plus get 25% off your purchase when you use code BCAA25. It’s that easy, so take advantage!