The Beast Glute And Leg Blaster Workout
Leg workouts can be very simple, often consisting of a few intense heavy exercises, such as the leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, smith machine squats, and Romanian deadlifts. These are a lot of the basic leg movements, and likely ones you are used to utilizing in your training.
But it can be easy to become bored, and if you have suffered a previous injury, it can be difficult to continue to use heavy weight. Your goals can change from focusing on how heavy you go, to hitting and sculpting the muscles in a new and fun way. There are a lot of great resources out there to incorporate those changes and we’ve applied them to this glue and let workout. We’ve incorporated exercises that maybe you haven’t done before, or ones you probably haven’t done in a long time.
With that in mind, check out this awesome routine that sculpts and builds the glutes, hams, quads and calves. We promise you will be very sore after this workout and you will be happy with the results!
Team Beast Glute and Leg Blaster Workout:
- Leg extensions – 4×12
- Split squat – 4×12 each leg
- Smith machine step ups – 4×12 each leg
- Sumo deadlift with barbell – 4×12
- Walking lunges – 4×20 15-25lb dumbbells in each hand (at the bottom of each lunge pulse for 3 reps)
- Leg press single-leg – 3×12 each leg
- Single leg side lunge holding 25lb plate – 4×10
- Abductor/ adductor machine (inner/outer)- 4 x12
- Standing leg curl (if you don’t have one available use the leg extension machine, stand facing the seat and curl heel up towards your glutes) – 3×15
- Good mornings with barbell on back, feet in wide stance – 4×15
- Seated calf press – 4×15
To add an extra degree of intensity to this, do 3×10 jump squats between each exercise. You will definitely feel that!
- Walking lunges on treadmill
- 15-1 min rounds – 1 min rest in between
- Incline 5.0 speed 1.4-1.6
To get even more out of this workout, consider stocking up on the Lean Beast stack, which includes four fat-burning products – 2 Shredded, BCAA Ripped, Super Sauna and CLA – all combining to put you closer to your goals this summer. When purchased as a stack, you save more nearly $30 with our Beast Summer Special. You can get the Lean Beast Stack for just $89.99, plus get a special Beast black shaker for FREE!
When paired with this leg workout, it’s the perfect summer combo!