Pancakes are always a great choice, but this is a recipe that is lighter and healthier for everyday enjoyment. The great thing about these is that you can spice these up however you would like, literally. Make them sweet and add chopped fruit, low-calorie syrup, and a tiny bit of whipped cream. You can also make them savory and add turkey-bacon bits, chives, and low-calorie cheese(s).
The combinations are endless. You can have these 2-3 times each week, with a serving of fruit and a big cup of coffee. Chock full of protein, these definitely hit the spot and fuel you for the day ahead.
Simple Protein Pancakes Ingredients:
- 1 Large Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scoop Beast Protein
- 1/8 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon (if making them sweet)
- Mash banana well in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well – you don’t want big chunks of banana.
- Heat skillet or frying pan on the stove to medium heat, and once heated, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the pan. They will cook fast, so be careful and make sure they don’t burn.
- Cook each side for about 30-40 seconds.
- Top with low-calorie syrup and your favorite fruit (example: raspberries).
It’s a very quick and easy recipe, and it’s a delicious one as well. Plus, with Beast Protein, a great-tasting versatile protein, you get that much-needed protein into your meal.
It’s also a perfect time to stock up on Beast Protein with our summer sale. You can save 25% on all Beast Sports purchases when you use BEAST25 at checkout. But we’re not stopping there. If you spend $50, you get your choice of a women’s tank top or a men’s Beast shirt. That will be automatically added to the cart when you spend $50 and use BEAST25. Stock up on Beast Protein, save money and enjoy some delicious pancakes!