Everyone loves a protein smoothie, and the Macro-Chef has delivered an awesome one, of course with Beast Protein as his go-to!
This creation is a delicious creamy mango almond butter protein smoothie, and it is packed with nutrients and protein.
This can be an all-purpose smoothie, too, thanks to ingredients like Beast Protein, almond milk, almond butter and mango. It’s healthy and can be the perfect way to start your day in the morning for breakfast, or end it at night with dessert! You can even throw in some flax seed for an even bigger health-conscious kick.
The best part? This tasty treat is easy to make and doesn’t take long. It can hold off cravings and almost feels like you’re cheating, it’s that good.
- 1½-2 cups frozen mango chunks*
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk**
- 2 tbsp. natural almond butter
- 1 scoop Beast Sports vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. flax seed (optional, but very nutritious)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- If desired, drizzle a little extra almond butter on the sides of the glass.
- Pour smoothie into glass and enjoy!