We’ve got another great protein oatmeal recipe from the Macro-Chef, and this one is sure to please, especially for chocolate lovers. He has created a delicious chocolate peanut butter cup protein oatmeal, made with a scoop of Chocolate Beast Protein.
Once again, it’s a simple, effective and tasty recipe that even includes a pair of dark chocolate peanut butter cups. If your diet can’t afford that extra treat, simply remove those, as there will be plenty of rich flavors with the chocolate Beast Protein, peanut butter and cocoa powder.
In all, this rich and creamy chocolate protein oatmeal is topped with a chopped up dark chocolate peanut butter cups, natural peanut butter, and a few chocolate sprinkles to make a perfect healthy, yet delicious breakfast!
- ½ cup quick oats (or rolled oats)
- One cup milk or water
- A scoop of Beast Sports chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- dash of salt
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 Justin’s mini dark chocolate peanut butter cups
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Cook oats in milk or water according to package directions.
- Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and salt, and then mix until incorporated.
- Top with 1 tbsp. peanut butter, chopped up dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and chocolate sprinkles. Enjoy!